PROTOCOL FOR CLIENTS TO FOLLOW
In order to meet the safety standards required by the Spanish government in containment measures against Covid-19, Helle Hollis has prepared a contingency plan, risk assessment, action plan, and protocols to follow against Covid-19.
We therefore ask you to follow these guidelines:
- If possible, only the driver of the car takes the courtesy bus to the Head Office. Afterwards you can pick up your family at the Airport. At the departure hall there is an express parking with 15 minutes free parking. The same procedure to be applied when the car is returned.
- The use of face mask is mandatory both on the courtesy bus and in our facilities.
- Please, disinfect your hands when you arrive to the Head Office/branch office with hand sanitizer that you will find at strategic placed spots.
- We kindly ask you to avoid greeting with physical contact, including shaking hands. Should you need to cough, use your elbow, even if you wear a face mask, and if possible, try to use your own pen etc.
- Please do not come to our facilities if you have any of these symptoms: cough, headache, fever, shortness of breath or chest pain.
- If you feel bad while in our facilities, please notify one of our staff immediately so we can follow the safety measure protocol implemented in Helle Hollis.
We thank you for your cooperation and look forward to seeing you.